Friday, May 3, 2013

Raspberry Coconut Muffins

So, while making cupcakes for a baby shower, I was struggling to stay strong and not have any. So I decided to make some cookies/muffins. I didn't have a recipe, I just started making. And what I got what a heavenly medly in my mouth!

This only made 6 since it was just me.
1/2 c unsweetened coconut
1/2 c oats (gluten free if needed)
1 egg
1 Tbsp honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4-1/2 c raspberries -- mine were frozen. Any fruit would do.

Blend, fill cupcake tins, and bake at 350 for about 15-20min, until top gets a little crisp.

You could put ground flax or wheat germ easily, too.

About 86 calories and 4g fiber each, as written.

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing! I'm always looking for healthier desserts because we all need to eat desserts! Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete